North Island Secondary School Championship 2020 – POSTPONEMENT

With the Government’s announcement today that Auckland will remain in level 2.5 until at least 23 September, the club has regrettably decided that the NISS Championships must be deferred to the reserve dates of 17/18 October.  As there are only two days for events the sprint will be held on Saturday 17th, the long distance on Sunday 18th and the relay is cancelled.  We appreciate that this will inconvenience some.  For those who have entered and paid for the relay please submit a request for event fee refunds to [email protected].  For those who have entered the sprint and long distance events and are not able to attend on the revised dates please also send your request for entry fee refunds to [email protected]. Entries will now remain open until midnight on 2 October.